As a Floor Manager, you will need the energy, enthusiasm and tenacity to influence a team , leading them to success across our busy shop floors. Your role will involve balancing store deadlines and daily operations while prioritising our customers and the in-store shopping experience.
Your day to day will be spent setting the stylist teams up with the daily store targets and priorities, reviewing store commercials and visuals, with quick reaction to trade trends, while also ensuring the right product, right place and right time through good planning and communication with all team members.
This is the first step into leading a team, you will be accountable for day to day managing of the store under the supervision of the ASM and SM.
What will I be doing?
- You will be supplied with the tools to learn, grow and develop into a multi-faceted leader.
- The majority of your day will be spent on our busy shop floor trading with our Stylist teams and ensuring that all processes are running smoothly, as well as ensuring that customers receive the best experience in store. Your expertise in product knowledge will be required to engage our teams and inspire our customers
- Commercially driven, you will work with pace ensuring that our product is showcased well at all times by working with VM teams, ensuring guidelines are followed and that the best-selling products are prominently displayed to our customers so they get the best brand experience and feel amazing when they visit our store
- You will be accountable for the day to day operations of the store, team deployment will be at the forefront of your daily routine. Whilst developing your business acumen, you will need to use your business savviness to ensure things run seamlessly and your stylists getting development that they need.
- You will be managing a diverse team of Stylists. You will be responsible for supervising a team of passionate and enthusiastic individuals as they cater to our customers needs, by engaging them, motivating and coaching them daily
- Work in conjunction with the management team to enable the store to exceed its targets and KPIs. Whether that be setting individual targets or your own. Be creative in how you motivate your staff to reach and exceed such targets and KPI’s
- Proactively manage people matters such as return to work interviews, liaising with HR on specific issues which may require you to undertake investigations, performance/attendance management and reviews
- You will be required to manage & monitor store KPI’s, tracking daily performance so that you can actively encourage team members to drive sales.
- Oversee daily compliance, acting as a role model for best practice and following up and any downfall or issue which you find
- Create and implement floor plans and rotas independently, setting the store up for success for the day and right placing talent across the store
What skills do I need?
- Always acts with integrity, honesty and demonstrates behaviours consistent with our brand values. Your commitment, passionate and driven attitude will help you to lead your team of stylists to achieve the best in every step of the way
Passionate, driven to succeed and meet the required standards and targets
You live and breath the AllSaints values and behaviours and can confidently explain these expectations to other members of the team
People management & customer centric - proven ability to coordinate team members effectively to deliver on daily tasks, business targets and meet customer expectations
You will be able to engage, encourage and influence staff to grow, develop and succeed, every step of their way
A confident, trustworthy and hardworking leader - your team love to work with you and for you and demonstrate these behaviours even in your absence
Have a positive, can do approach in order to handle any challenging situations with the right character and temperament to get the best outcome possible
Willingness to work as part of the ‘bigger picture’ and ability to identify the business needs and opportunities, by staying commercial savvy and able to manage upwards where necessary
For benefits and more, visit the job posting HERE.