The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.The Group has four brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita (French Organic care), Erborian (Korean Skin Therapy), and L'OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than
2,900 stores in the world.
L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well-being Provencal products and services. L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
Our Beauty Advisors are responsible for providing a unique, addictive experience to each of our customers that captures the warm-hearted essence of our brand. Beauty Advisors exhibit our key values of authenticity and respect by delivering moments of delight to customers with pride, passion and confidence.
- Support all efforts to reach store sales goals, respecting all directives, selling standards and non-negotiable.
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service with every customer consultation.
- Assist and support customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts.
- Support store operations, policies and procedures.
- Support various tasks depending on store demands; ringing, wrapping, restocking and cleaning.
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English
- 1+ years’ work in retail sales
- Skincare experience
- Register / Point-of-sale (POS) system knowledge
- Positive professional and energetic attitude
- Passion for customer service, selling and product knowledge
- Proven team player success
- Skincare knowledge/experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Basic math skills are necessary
L'Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Please send resumes to Stephanie.Ruiz15@yahoo.com