Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to...
- Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
- Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
- Build credibility and trust as a personal stylists and fashion expert by staying current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviors; share with customers as appropriate
- Act as a liaison between associates, customers, and store management; Share and communicate business successes and opportunities
- Hold store keys and perform some daily manager responsibilities
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 3-5 years of selling experience in a luxury retail environment or similar; has developed a clientele and uses their client book to achieve individual sales goals; proven ability to create strategies and delivers results
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Online Application here.
Store Manager: Monica Viera
Store Phone Number: 310.394.5925