Part-Time Key Holder
Posted April 30, 2018
1. Provides and ensures excellent customer service as outlined in the SwimSpot ‘Fit Specialist’ training program, including but not limited to greeting, fitting/measuring, and assisting with meeting customers’ needs and ensuring they have a 360° customer experience in the store.
2. Manages payroll within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage while running sales floor.
3. Trains and motivates associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensures that sales objectives are achieved.
4. Ensures proper merchandising set-up as well as maintenance of sales floor and stock room to create a neat, clean and very presentable store.
5. Adheres to and ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives
6. Performs/completes additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request of corporate personnel.
7. Works between 20-30 hours per 5 day workweek. At least one day is a weekend day/night
Send resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org