Assistant Store Manager (Full-Time)
The incumbent assists the Store Manager with all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, customer service, recruiting, training, profits, and maintaining store standards. In the absence of the Store Manager, supervises and manages all store personnel, including implementing and enforcing company policies, procedures, corporate directives, establish control-related standards and procedures.
• Assists the Store Manager with leading the store team and serves as the expert on company culture, store operations, policies & procedures, management and exceptional sales and service skills. Assists with training and motivating associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensures that sales plans are achieved.
• Responsible for assisting with recruiting staff to meet the availability needs of the business and retains talent that will contribute to the growth of the retail business/division.
• Manages controllable expenses to company guidelines and ensures overall profitability targets are met or exceeded.
• Ensures Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed. Assist with financial/sales audits and inventories to protect the store from internal and external shortage.
• Assists with managing payroll and store scheduling within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage based on business needs.
• Supports and executes directives from Visual Merchandising, Operations and Marketing to ensure that information is properly communicated to the store team and that all deliverables are completed within specified deadlines.
• Communicates with Store Manager regarding all employee relations, day to day operations and any compliance related matters and to set goals for personal skills development.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following cash handling procedures.
• High level of initiative/self-starter.
• Strong leadership ability.
• Strong time management skills.
• 2+ years of related professional sales experience in specialty or luxury retail and/or customer service experience.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
• Repetitive hand motion while operating cash register or computer.
• Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment.
• Standing required for entire work shift.
• Operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phone, fax, scanner and copier.)
• Must work weekend and night shifts.
• Climb ladders as needed.
• Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed.
• Occasional travel, often with little advance notice may be required. (including air and overnight travel)
Please submit application by clicking here