Part Time Fashion Specialist:
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service
- Overcoming guest objections and closing sales while building on-going relationships
- Help create and maintain a store culture focused on the customer, enhance the buying experience and build relationships that lead to long-term business growth; demonstrate detailed knowledge of all products and services
- Use company tools to build clientele and achieve sales
- Responsible for achieving individual sales goals and assisting
- General Manager in ensuring the store
meets its sales plan.
- Ensure each customer is welcomed into the store in a warm and genuinely sincere manner.
- Ensure the appropriate quality time is spent with the customer, asking questions in order to learn about his/her needs, preferences and lifestyle.
- Go above and beyond the customer’s initial requests and assist in fulfilling his/her wardrobe needs by recommending complete outfits.
- Develop a personal customer base through effective use of selling skills, follow up and proactive customer outreach
Building Brand Equity:
- Presenting product features and benefits through the Halston experience
- Engage, entertain and educate clients
- Understand and be able to communicate the Halston brand aesthetic, philosophy and lifestyle to the client
- Positively affect profitability in the areas of customer service, sales, inventory/ expense control and risk management.
- Responsible for effective implementation of all visual merchandising standards and operational direction.
- Ensure that standards are being followed including floor sets, cleanliness, marketing, signage, and sales promotion.Help create merchandise presentations and displays that have impact, are customer focused and maximize sales.
- Available to work store schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a luxury commissioned sales environment is required
- Must have a clientele following
- Extensive knowledge of designers and trends in the market place
- Proven performer of achieving individual sales goals
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent interpersonal, creative problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates superior customer service techniques and experience.
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and POS Systems
All Applicants email resumes to Shopmgr629@halston.com