Posted November 15, 2017
· Provide a consistent customer experience by maintaining brand standards for visual presentation, cleanliness, and organization throughout the store.
· Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
· Demonstrated passion for customer service.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business; could include overnight, evening, weekend and call-in shifts.
· Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
· Ability to offer solutions to store specific visual and merchandising challenges using brand standards and HQ direction as a guideline.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
· Retail Management: 0-1 year
The applicants submit the resumes via e-mail. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org