PT Key Holder
Posted October 23, 2017
Part Time Key Holder
1. Provides and ensures excellent customer service as outlined in the SwimSpot ‘Fit Specialist’ training program, including but not limited to greeting, fitting/measuring, and assisting with meeting customers’
needs and ensuring they have a 360° customer experience in the store.
2. Manages payroll within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage while running sales floor.
3. Trains and motivates associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensures that sales objectives are achieved.
4. Ensures proper merchandising set-up as well as maintenance of sales floor and stock room to create a neat, clean and very presentable store.
5. Adheres to and ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives
6. Performs/completes additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request of corporate personnel.
7. Works between 20-30 hours per 5 day workweek. At least one day is a weekend day/night
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Proven leadership capabilities with honesty and integrity
· Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
· Demonstrate ability to assess and develop talent
· Proactive and solution-oriented with strong decision-making skills
· Innovative and insightful around their responsibilities and how to improve them
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· Exceptional personal interaction, organizational, and time-management skills
· Open to learning and growing independently from feedback
· Ability to maintain perspective and balance
· Be able to lift 30lbs
· 1-3 years of management experience
· Maintain company payroll standard at 9-11% in the store daily and weekly while running sales floor.
Contact Info for resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org
or email@example.com or stop by the location and fill out an application in person.