Posted September 11, 2017
Come join an exciting new startup! Happy Returns is an amazing new
service that makes returning products you've bought online simple, seamless, and even delightful. Rather than repacking items and sending them back via “snail mail” (and waiting weeks for a refund), with Happy Returns, customers drop off returns at conveniently located Return Bars. Highly trained Returnistas accept returns, route them appropriately, and provide immediate refunds to customers. Happy Returns is changing the way shoppers and online retailers think about returns, transforming the $290B returns industry, and fulfilling the true promise of online shopping.
What You’ll Be Doing
Our Returnistas are the heart and soul of what we do at Happy Returns. We are looking for fun loving, happy people to join our team! This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside experienced executives and learn from the best. As a Returnista you will ensure that all returns are a happy return specifically:
Customer Service Duties
· Make customers happy and have fun doing it!
· Greeting customers.
· Requesting information to identify the customer or order.
· Using the Happy Returns app to process the return.
· Inspecting products to ensure they are in returnable condition.
· Folding products and placing items into bags with labels
· Sharing a receipt and final return details with the customer.
· Receive and process items in the Hub sent from other Happy Returns locations.
· Inspect all received items for any potential quality issues.
· Ship processed items to their appropriate retailer.
· Ensure a clean safe environment is maintained in the Hub.
· Handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 50
· Passion for working with and delighting customers!
· Associate Degree or equivalent experience.
· Interest in technology and fashion.
· Positive uplifting attitude.
· Self starter.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Can clearly communicate ideas and feedback in a tactful and constructive way.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings,
· Creative, likes to come up with new innovative ideas and improve
· Demonstrates problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to
· Comfortable working in a hectic, fast-paced environment.
Salary: $14.00 an hour
Applicants can submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org