· Maintain store operations by managing employee schedule.
· Maintain sufficient number of staff by interviewing and training employees.
· Process weekly shipment in a timely, proficient manner.
· Uphold and enforces employee and store policy.
· Maintain store organization and cleanliness.
· Monitor employee progress by overseeing training and daily responsibilities.
·Inform employees of modifications to store and employee policies, sales, and promotions.
·Plan and conducts monthly store meetings.
·Ensure all supplies are provided and focus on delivering a service experience that exceeds expectations.
·Achieve monthly and annual sales goals.
· Demonstrate exceptional customer service to employees.
·Ensure store appearance and visual standards/presentation are consistent with the Hayden Girl’s brand image.
·Minimum 1-year work experience in a retail management position.
·Ability to manage and delegate complex projects.
·Excellent decision making and conflict resolution skills.
·Proven experience to lead and develop a team.
Applicants: Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org