Happy Returns is transforming e-commerce by solving the #1 pain point
of online shopping: returns. We do this by providing the return method customers overwhelmingly prefer—in person returns—through a network of physical Return Bars™ staffed by friendly, highly-trained Returnistas located in premier shopping centers and other convenient spots.
With Happy Returns, shoppers get a return method that’s easy, friendly
free, involves no packing or shipping, and provides an immediate refund. Retailers who partner with Happy Returns save money and enjoy increased sales and customer loyalty. Join the Happy Returns team as we make returns beautiful and usher in the next generation of happy shopping.
Our Returnistas are the heart and soul of the Happy Returns service. We are looking for fun-loving people who are passionate about helping people. This is an opportunity to work alongside an experienced team to learn and grow in your career. As a Returnista, you will ensure every return is a happy return. Specifically, you will:
- Make customers happy and have fun doing it!
- Greet customers, request information from them, and use the Happy Returns app to process returns
- Process items for delivery to our central processing hub
- Work in our hub processing center to inspect products, fold and
bag them, and prepare them for shipment
- Provide feedback to operations and product development teams about ways to improve the Happy Returns app and return process
- Help support the Happy Returns social media team using our
different social channels such as Snapchat and Instagram
- Perform other tasks related to the Returnista and hub job functions
- Passion for working with and delighting customers!
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Interest in technology and fashion
- Positive uplifting attitude
- Not afraid to make mistakes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can clearly communicate ideas and feedback in a tactful and constructive way
- Strong organizational skill
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings,
- Creative, likes to come up with new innovative ideas and improve
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to
- Comfortable working in a hectic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and load boxes of returned product weighing up to 20 pounds.
This a full-time position, with a starting salary of $14.00 per
Applicants may apply by submitting their resume to email@example.com