Sole Society is a leading, born-on-the-web lifestyle brand of on-trend women’s shoes, handbags and accessories at an accessible price point. Founded in 2011, Sole Society has rapidly gained impressive recognition, expanding growth into Nordstrom stores as well as Nordstrom.com and QVC. With new styles released daily, exclusive fashion content and styling tips, Sole Society is pioneering a new era of fashion retail. For more information visit www.solesociety.com.
We are looking for an experienced Key holder to help run daily operations in our first retail store. The Key holder must have strong experience in running a retail environment. We are looking for someone that is motivated, results-oriented and committed to managing the day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, customer service, processing incoming stock shipments, and visual merchandising. In addition, they are responsible for promoting the Sole Society brand, products, and online presence. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to grow their retail career.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Store Management team in achieving the business results through leading the team and managing the sales floor.
• Exhibit passion and enthusiasm as a Sole Society Brand Ambassador by representing our vision through appropriate wardrobe and presence, and encourage all personnel to follow suit.
• Supervises and manages all store personnel, including implementing, enforcing company policies, procedures, and corporate directives.
• Coach and develop staff to provide an exceptional shopping experience for customers through effective customer service and selling skills.
• Demonstrate strong product knowledge to effectively train and educate the rest of the team to meet goals.
• Supports and executes directives from the corporate office to ensure that information is properly communicated to the store team and that all deliverables are completed within specified deadlines.
• Ensures Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed. Assist in overseeing financial/sales audits and inventories to protect the store from internal and external shortages.
• Communicates with the Store Manager and Director of Retail Planning regarding all team relations, day-to-day operations and any compliance related matters.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
• Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance.
• Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations.
Applicants: Please submit resume by emailing Alyssa@solesociety.com
or by bringing resume into Sole Society.